Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Babies, babies, babies!

Let me just say that I'm simply gaga for these babies I'm about to introduce to you. The first one is D'Kari. He is my friend Natalie's foster baby. She got the call to pick him up on Tuesday and I've had the privilege of hanging out with her this weekend (while her husband is gone to L.A. for business). D'Kari is such a sweet baby, almost 3 months old. When she first handed him to me, he just "talked and talked" to me. And then he fell asleep in my arms. *sigh* Isn't he just the cutest?


I've also been busy trying to finish a blanket that I was making for him. I was up way, way late last night getting it done. There's a chance that he might be taken away from her (his mom is not that stable and is making some difficult choices), so I wanted him to have a blanket for him to keep. It's hard to tell because of the flash, but it's blue and light yellow.


The next baby is Elijah Scott. His mom is my friend Emily. His dad is the bee keeper. He was born on Friday, May 7th. He's such a cutie. He seems to like his blanket.

I know his mom does. :-)

~Lori

1 comments:

evie_g said...

You are so sweet!