Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Special Games 2010

Okay, so...Special Games were a while ago, but I'm finally uploading the pictures. Special Games are different from Special Olympics, but the same concept. Each year they give out a "Spirit Stick" to the school with the most school spirit. For a change this year, we decided to forgo wearing school colors, in favor of neon colors. We came in second. There's always next year!

Here are a few pictures (Click here for all pictures.)

Here is our "Spirit Wall". It was too heavy and fell down...Bummer :-(

This is Taylor, one of my students. I kept trying to get her to smile, no avail.
Here are my teacher friends, Aimee, Amy, Dana, and I.
Robin is one of our Best Buddies, and her buddy is another student of my students, Kelly.
Bruno, the Boilermaker
Chicago Bears mascot, Staley, came to hang with us.
Sean Rooney is an awesome writer. Click here for info on his book. That's right, I said HIS book!

~Lori

0 comments: