Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

I can't believe that Christmas is here. It doesn't feel like it to me. Maybe because we haven't had the time to put up decorations. I'm worried to put out a lot, Daisy has an affinity to destroy. I have lights up around the sliding glass door that she keeps chewing on and a spiral tree that has fishing string holding it up that she like to chew on as well. I didn't dare put up our real fake tree...she likes to climb it.


Today is my first day of Christmas break. Yep, we got out three days before Christmas. Stupid construction on the school building is the reason. We started a full two weeks later then everyone else in the area, and will be missing some holidays... like Casimir Pulaski Day. One of my favorite days, and I'm sure Chet would agree. :-)

Last Saturday we went up to Chicago to see the play, Thoroughly Modern Millie. We went to the Drury Lane Theater. There was a restaurant there as well, we had a fabulous meal, followed by a wonderful show. Ryan even enjoyed it. After the play we were treated to some Cold Stone (oh, I was in heaven).

Don't you like my hair? Tiffany did it for me.

The lobby was full of these trees. Now I would love to do that in my house someday.

~Lori

0 comments: